The New Year is well underway, so make sure to get off on the right foot by forgetting about these items. Just forget it!
10. All the people that you slept with (or not) last year
9. The amount of times that you did not blog in 2017
8. The time you overpaid for some thing at the grocery store, by the way, toss the receipt
7. All previous attempts to lose weight
6. The evenings when you concluded a healthy salad dinner with a big slice of (insert flavor here) _____ cake with ice cream, whip cream, chocolate drizzle, cherry, banana on top while downing it with a (insert flavor here) ____ milkshake
5. Any and all cashiers who never ask about your day or you or how it’s going
4. The series of days you committed to watching an HBO series that went nowhere (the main character wasn’t ever dead and the mom was the real mom all along)
3. All mornings when you woke up crying…because you didn’t want to go to work!
2. Promises, promises, promises – do you EVEN remember what you promised? It’s to your benefit to forget them
1. Your 2018 New Year’s Resolutions